[Roadsters] spark plugs--revisited

Tim tputland at charter.net
Tue Jul 13 05:27:44 MDT 2010

Al is saying pb5es for SU carbs. I had thought (and read) that pb6es were recommended for our Roadsters.

Also, in a box of parts I acquired at some point, I found a set of NGK 7es. What is the recommended us of these plugs?

Thanks

Tim

---- Al Boettcher <roadsters311 at rogers.com> wrote:

plugs should be ok..since you were not miss firing the
base should still be flat and the electrode sharp edges..
I just clean mine with a fine wire brush to remove the
carbon recheck the gap in they go and they are NGB
bp6es for solexes and pb5es for su's  ...
Al  68 solex