[Roadsters] engine compartment wiring harness question

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 13 19:36:54 MDT 2010

Craig that is the horn relay.
Terminals should be designated H [Green]for Horn, B [Green/Red or
Green/White depending on your luck]for Battery + and S [Black/Green or Green
depending on the weather]for Switch [horn button].
Press the horn button to check for a ground on the S wire.
Use a test lamp to check for +12V from fuse box on the B wire.
Last one is the wire to the horn[s], the H wire.
Hope this helps; )

 "[Roadsters] engine compartment wiring harness question

I recently put a NOS engine compartment harness into my '69 2000 I'm working
on...should have paid more attention to the way some wires hooked up- going
out from the firewall, I think it's the 2nd relay out, there are 3 wires
that attach to the relay...could anyone tell me which color wire is supposed
to hook to which spade on that? top to bottom would be great Thanks much,
Craig"

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of 1969-70%20Datsun%20SP%20L_R%20Sports%20Wiring%20Schematic%20rev5.pdf]