[Roadsters] Roadster Clocks

Steve Harvey stebharvey at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 15 08:04:55 MDT 2010

Group,

My wife and I designed a embroidered roadster clock that can be customized
with your name. We are thinking about producing these clocks if there is an
interest. If anyone is interested, contact me off list and I'll forward
pictures of the clock. I also made a protective cover for the zip out rear
window soft top. You un-zip the window, insert the cover over the plastic
window, roll it up and then fold the top. I tested the cover on my last road
trip and it worked great. Again, contact me off list for photo's.

Thanks

Steve Harvey

Milwaukee