[Roadsters] Quote from Auto Restorer Magazine

jeremy mayne jeremymayne at msn.com
Wed Jul 21 16:48:40 MDT 2010

We had an MGB GT in family for a while, which had a built motor with a good
cam, weber conversion, etc. and my then stock 1600 could stay right on the
tail of the MG.  With the stroker in it now, I doubt it would be a fair fight.
I liked the MG, but the Datsun always felt like a little race car compared to
it.  Now, I just pick on my brother's modified TR6.

Jeremy

70 Datsun SPL stroker (now with new interior and Miata seats!)

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID2832