[Roadsters] Mt. Shasta Show Results

DAVID ALMAZAN phylam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 16:12:53 MDT 2010

Sorry for the delay, I was "Bounced" from the list, but all is well now.

The
following is the results from the Show 'n Shine at the Mt.Shasta Datsun
Roadster Meet in July.

Other:        Patti Dwinell - 1500

1600
STOCK:         1st    Don Anderson
                                  2nd  San
Chernoff

            CUSTOM:     1st    Chris Defty

`         2nd  Eric Gillis

            MODIFIED:  1st  Kevin Reid

2000
STOCK:       1st  Andrew Kazanis
                                 2nd  Junichi
Oyama

            CUSTOM:   1st    Rick Tilton

                        2nd  Norm Ray

            MODIFIED:   1st    Robb
Pynes
                                   2nd   Brian Keating

BEST OF SHOW:
Mike Young's   67.5  2000

It was a small meet this year, low attendance,
which is typical for the year
following an Anniversary meet.  We're hoping
next year will bring more
roadsters.

We had three visiting from Japan, and a
very nice couple from Australia.

All in all, everyone had a good time.

Hope
to see you next year.   Thursday, Friday and Saturday, July 7, 8 & 9.
Phyllis