[Roadsters] Dropping Oil Pressure at idle

Hoon Kim hoonhkim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:31:50 MDT 2010

I guess the real problem is that my engine starts to stall now with the
pressure dropping. I'm not as concerned about it dropping but what the
engine is doing when it drops. This was not a problem before the alternator
swap.

I think it may have to do with the GM swap and the alternator not kicking in
at idle. I'll have to test it out.