[Roadsters] 1600's oil pressure

tim fisher timbob_fisher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 22:20:30 MDT 2010

 If you are really interested in actual(what is "actual"?)  (+-10 psi), buy a
cheapee $15 gauge from Auto Zone or O'Reilly, make up the fittings, run the
line, remove it later.   My MG was sorta close, my Mustang was, eh eh....My
F350 was close to "normal".  If it don't seize, probably OK.....oh, damn, did
I actually type all that?  My apologies, in advance....