[Roadsters] Hardtop In Portland For Sale

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Wed Jun 2 00:41:02 MDT 2010

I am preparing to move to Las Vegas in the near future.  I have already
moved the roadster to Las Vegas, but have a high windshield porthole hardtop
hanging from the ceiling of my garage.  It is in great condition as far as
the fiberglass and windows are concerned.  It does need new rubber all
around the edges.  I think I have rubber weatherstriping that might do the
job.  The two outside windshield clamps are mounted and I think I may have a
spare center clamp if I look hard enough.  .

If are interested I am open to offers.  I just need it to find a good home
because I won't be using it in Las Vegas.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland, OR
http://www.datsun2000.com
http://www.nowroc.org

GIVE ME MY FREEDOM, MY GUNS, AND MY MONEY.....
OBAMA CAN KEEP THE CHANGE !!!!