[Roadsters] Anyone have a intake and Weber for sale

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Jun 2 11:17:00 MDT 2010

The carbs we put on last March were Ztherapy carbs. (I got them through Dean.) So far I have had no worries and the car is running great. Spend the little bit extra and put in new choke cables so you don't fight cable binding even though the choke is all the way in. Don't ask me how I know this.........

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns

---- Pete Peters <ppeters914 at comcast.net> wrote:

Complete ready-to-run SU's available from ZTherapy. Haven't used them, but
know the guys and have heard only good reviews.

http://www.ztherapy.com>

Pete