[Roadsters] Repainting knob letters (was "RE: Interior metalfinishing")

dave dave at eastcoastroadster.com
Thu Jun 3 19:18:05 MDT 2010

I use Jig head paint for gunsights, (fluorescent pink or orange), made for
coloring leadhead fish hooks.  It's a thick drying enamel that would fill
the letters very well. You may be able to apply with a paperclip or a very
thin brush, it's very similar to nail olish and smells horrible.  Available
in most tackle shops.  Wipes off metal while wet, but I would try it on
scrap plastic first.

Dave Brisco