[Roadsters] Repainting knob letters (was "RE: Interior metalfinishing")

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Fri Jun 4 10:53:14 MDT 2010

This is about the way I applied new paint to my knobs.  I purchased a small
bottle of white enamel from a hobby shop along with a thin brush.  You won't
have much luck keeping the paint inside of the depressions for the letters,
but it wipes right off and leaves the paint in the letter.  Several years
later my knobs still show clear and sharp text.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde   Waiting for me in Las Vegas for now
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com
http://www.nowroc.org  Any volunteers to take over the NOWROC web site?  I
will still host if needed.