[Roadsters] TurnZ/Historics pictures

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 19:27:19 MDT 2010

What a beautiful day to be at the track!
Big thanks to ZONC and MotoringJStyle for putting on a great "Turn Z" event
Big thanks to Dan and Hannah Philbin for an absolutely killer parking corral
for the Datsuns

We left ZCarGarage with 8 cars, when we arrived at will call several roadsters
also showed up and we made our way to Turn 7"

our 67.5 SPL
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2421627350103240641LKIIkP
David Premo's 67.5 SRL
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2408862360103240641ZWdRcV
Dandridge's '68 SPL
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2067945270103240641vvXVRt
And Eric's '69 SPL
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2284957290103240641JXQQyP
The 4 of us were actually escorted to turnZ by an Infineon ring taxi, felt
like we were in a pageant :lol:
We were treated to paved parking lot, with a superb view of the track.
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2861576840103240641azRmY
I counted 40+ cars towards the end of the day, great turnout!
Eddie Wu also showed up with his '66 SPL/SR20:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2374035580103240641YlmihQ
And of course Dan Philbin's pretty 67.5 SRL:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2283682420103240641WRHOeh
There were 2 red roadsters, sorry I didn't get your names:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2032600820103240641vRREbp
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2125145820103240641udggqn

There were a few 510s and a bunch of 240z cars, including my friend Lou's RHD
240z with new custom offset Panasports and 255 tires!
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2805683790103240641KNjDEn

We walked through the paddock to see all of the machines, and caught a few
races with John Morton behind the wheel of scarab and Sunbeam Tiger
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2138030490103240641qbzQnG
We left early and missed the parade lap so please tell me how it went!
Full album:http://rides.webshots.com/album/577889190HqZvWW

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20