[Roadsters] 1/18 scale datsun SP311 Roadster diecast model.

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 10 05:02:02 MDT 2010

Hi folks,
today I received, at long last, my Autoart model.
Let me say that the quality and detail of the item literally blew me away!
It is FANTASTIC!
The engine [U20 with twin solex carbs.] is fully detailed, the boot has a
removeable jack, the doors have a spring closing mechanism, fabric lap sash
seat belts and it comes with a soft top and folded soft top.
The engine bay has a tiny vehice ID plate as well.
And more importantly, the steering wheel is on the CORRECT side!
If anyone is considering purchasing this item, all I can say is go for it!
The quality and detail is amazing!
Someone in China has got there shite together.
If you want some pics. just ask.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 Datsun Sports