[Roadsters] Water pump, carpet, and wiring harness

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Sat Jun 12 19:42:35 MDT 2010

When I needed a water pump I went into the local forklift/loader shop
and put the pump on the counter. I told them that it was for an H20 on a
Nissan fork lift engine, but I didn't know the year, since the engine
was now in a car. They were able to match it up easily. I believe it
also fits a Mitsubishi engine, and I think several others. As I recall,
the only thing that I found different was the length of one of the
mounting bosses, I had to use a shorter bolt than on the old pump.

I may still have the box it cam in, but I can't get to my parts right
now, yesterday a swarm of honey bees decided to set up home INSIDE my
shop. Hopefully it is only for a few days, but if they are still there
Monday I will call a bee keeper.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Stan Chernoff, On 6/12/2010 7:28 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001