[Roadsters] Water pump, carpet, and wiring harness

dave dave at eastcoastroadster.com
Sun Jun 13 09:50:17 MDT 2010

Local rebuilders, like Linda suggested, are great, and if there isn't one
near you, most large chains also offer a rebuild and return program, Mine
was done through NAPA, who uses Cardone, IIRC took about 5 days.  If you
don't want the car inoperative while waiting, then buy an old one and send
it out.  I was helping a friend clean out his storage bin of Roadster parts
yesterday, he will be putting 2 waterpumps on Ebay soon, 1 even has a
"working" (pieces haven't fallen out yet) fan clutch!  Same goes for
alternators if you prefer not to do a GM conversion, send out an oldie.

Dave Brisco
East Coast Roadster