[Roadsters] Canby Datsun Show pics

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:20:26 MDT 2010

Full album here:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/577949605ZfEGoW
After 25hrs and 1800 miles of driving we are back from Oregon!
This was our first visit to the Canby Datsun show and it was impressive.
We camped at Multnomah falls near the Washington border, about 1hr NE of
Canby
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2370079330103240641DgVmIZ
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2594582710103240641IjkOXy
When we arrived at the show on Sunday the first thing I noticed was how there
were more unregistered cars than show-entered! I really liked the venue, lots
of shade and grass and the weather was perfect. In a way it's like the
All-Datsun meet with an Auto-x event the Friday before, swap meet and fun
kid-friendly activites. On to the show!
It was a pleasure meeting all of the 311s members and putting faces to
(screen) names :D
LOTS of roadsters, I'd say about 20+, great showing.
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2695014990103240641FKnjbn
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2681877480103240641eUAyet
Just a sample of the roadsters:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2174927800103240641FNzWhf
Ted Heaton's '66 KA24DE
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2470710940103240641SuZMhw
Enrique's (ESCanlon) Spica Orange(you have to see this paint in person)
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2586217540103240641AmQNLE
Eric Straw's SR20 beauty:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2022331090103240641NUlukL
Dave Joliff's SR20 with fresh dash, Z32 front/rear brakes:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2784671530103240641hQnHfb ]
The Ken and Barbie roadster! I haven't seen this since Shasta '04!
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2635194330103240641LWapHK
Check the album for more roadsters!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA