[Roadsters] I Need To Sell My Roadster Soon!

Gary Callahan gcallahan at prodigy.net
Sat Jun 19 14:35:02 MDT 2010

I've just had another eBay deal to sell my car fall through.  This has been
the fourth time I have listed the car on eBay and still no sale.  Does anybody
have other suggestions for me to sell my car.  I would keep it if I could but
I owe money to the Feds, to the State of Oregon, and to an ex-girlfriend.  I'm
mostly afraid of the ex-girlfriend.  When I'm with Datsun enthusiasts, they
all tell me the car should sell easily for over $5000; but so far, even though
the bidding has been in that range, the deals have fallen through.

Gary Callahan
Beaverton, Oregon

1968 Datsun 1600 "Fairlady" Roadster
SPL311-18665