[Roadsters] 2010 Australian Datsun Roadster Nationals

AffordPlbg at aol.com AffordPlbg at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 20:56:30 MDT 2010

If you look at the photos in a mirror and they will look right.

Cheers

Gary

In a message dated 6/19/2010 7:09:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pat at hornesystemstx.com writes:

David,

Thanks for putting these photos up. One thing though, it  appears that
somehow the photos got flipped, the steering wheels all seem  to be on
the right!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake David Jones,  On 6/19/2010 6:24 PM:
> Howdy fellow Roadster  enthusiasts'.
>

> Attached for your  interest are a few of my photos from the Aussie 2010
> Datsun Roadster  Nationals "Show and Shine" held in Geelong, Victoria,
> Australia on the  12th of June.  The weather was a bit "average" to start
> with;  however 50 Roadsters were in attendance along with the latest
Nissan

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/pat@hornesystemstx.com

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems