[Roadsters] is the list quiet or down?

ncoonen at fastbears.com ncoonen at fastbears.com
Wed Jun 23 08:55:06 MDT 2010

I'm still trying to figure out how to make Phoenix closer to Chicago so Vince S. and I can score some body parts from the Matthew's stash that's up for grabs.  $600+ in gas for my truck for a 3,500 mile round trip makes the free parts not so free. Plus, four days on the road would certainly get me comfortably numb.../ You//'re only coming through in waves/. Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.

Please carry on...ned.
'69 2000 with a few issues to resolve