[Roadsters] Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Electrical Connections

Gary Callahan gcallahan at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 24 18:06:52 MDT 2010

My fuel gauge does not work, and my odometer does not work either, so knowing
how much fuel is in the car is often iffy.  I have just replaced the sending
unit in the fuel tank and the fuel gauge still does not function (the needle
never moves from the no power position, empty); so I figure it is either a bad
wire or a bad gauge in the dash.  The electrical connections at the sending
unit do not fit very tight and I would like to replace them.  Does anybody
know where I might find the "sideways" slide on connectors?

Gary Callahan
Beaverton, Oregon

1968 Datsun 1600 "Fairlady" Roadster
SPL311-18665