[Roadsters] Mythbusters in Ohio

Ken & Tammy Williams wilhouse at charter.net
Mon Jun 28 11:43:02 MDT 2010

      Did you get wet at all from that "backflow" affect where the air swirls
around and blows your hair around from behind?

      Gary McCormick
      San Jose, CA
      b70 2000

HA!!!
Obviously, you don't know me.  Plenty of air swirling, but no HAIR swirling.
;-)

But to answer your question...Yes.
My wife's hair was pretty wet, causing a wet shirt etc.  Unfortunately for me,
not as much of a wet shirt effect as I would hope.  But, I digress.
My scalp was wet but my main problem was with the left side from not raising
my window.  I had one 3-4" wet area on my left hip, but otherwise dry.  The
inside of the windshield was wet from the blowback effect too.  Amazing for
the amount of water falling that we weren't soaked to the bone.
Ken