[Roadsters] Tow Strap Advice

Dewey Hahlbohm hahlbohmd at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 19:30:15 MDT 2010

When transporting my roadster by trailer, I run the chain around the front crossmember.  Works well when the chain and chain binder is then secured to the trailer.  I do not know if towing would cause the chain to rub the front valence, it might.  Another probably better option is a nylon tow strap also secured around the front cross member.  Good luck, Dewey