[Roadsters] Trunk key question

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 13:09:40 MST 2010

Funny about keys.  My early 66 that I have had for 33 years (2nd owner) has 3
keys.  All Griffons.  Red is ignition, one black opens doors, glove box and
console, other one for the trunk only.  Never seen that combination on any
other roadster, but there it is.

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996