[Roadsters] 69 suspension re-assemble, part / Zerk question

jover4x4 at aol.com jover4x4 at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 13:51:21 MST 2010

Fergus,

I recently parted an early 67 car and it had the "D" thingys that you are
speak of under the front bump stops.  I have never seen these on late cars and
believe they were used on early 67 and earlier cars.  I believe the intent is
to help hold the two sides of the A arms together structurally so the load
isn't carried by the ball joint alone.

John Over