[Roadsters] Rear brake shoe part number mistake

Dan Zubkoff zubkoff at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 08:26:04 MST 2010

Recently, I purchased some parts via the CSK (O'Relly's) Website for a Datsun.
Their catalog has numerous mistakes, even pricing mistakes.

Tried buying two calipers. For the right side, the caliper had a $3.50 core
price. For the left it was $35.00 . The customer support team researched the
actual core price and found it was $5 for the left and $5 for the right.

They updated the catalog and I was able to order the parts the next day.

Dan Zubkoff
Houston, TX