[Roadsters] Roll bar tall

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:24:14 MST 2010

> Tom Prather

> Another add from yesterdays Craigslist for roll bar. Sounds rather pricey.
>
> http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/1635359874.html

It looks well built. I'd compare the asking price to that of a new
one. The real question is how much is your head/life worth? That said,
I took a similar roll bar out of my '70 2000, primarily because it
kept me from pushing the driver's seat all the way back.

I honestly doubt that anything short of a full SCCA legal cage is
going to help much in an accident, especially one between one of our
cars and many of the other vehicles we share the roads with these
days. Defensive (paranoid - :>)) driving is the best course of action,
IMHO.

FWIW,
Ron