[Roadsters] 5-speed tranny pops out of 2nd gear

E Scanlon escanlon at wa-net.com
Sat Mar 13 10:23:48 MST 2010

You've apparently resolved the issue.

Some mail lists refuse mail from e-mail addresses NOT on the subscription
list, but that address may be an "also known as" type of address by your
service provider.

This is the case with some Yahoo, sbcglobal, att, and other mail servers.
Or, as in my service provider's case, it used to be worldaccessnet.com, whch
has been shortened to wa-net.com but BOTH can still be used.

Since I originally registered to the mail-list under the long name, I needed
to update the list with the shorter name in order to be able to post, or
have my mail program send my address as the long name.  I didn't stop
receiving the list, I just couldn't post until I had done that step.

FWIW