[Roadsters] Gas tank electrical question

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sun Mar 14 17:11:09 MST 2010

Pete,

Well, that is certainly embarrassing.  I was going from memory, and checked
only the wiring diagram.  I didn't realize on terminal is grounded to the
body through the mounting flange.  The separate ground wire must be there in
case the mounting flange-body connection becomes corroded.

In theory it should not make a difference, but, with the configuration of
the Nissan sending unit, it certainly does.  Sorry, Steve.

Gary