[Roadsters] 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000 5spd solex and B-cam for sale in Fr...

Mtbdavid2 at aol.com Mtbdavid2 at aol.com
Sun May 2 16:32:11 MDT 2010

I believe the link below will show pictures of the Roadster for  sale

_http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/mtbdavid/1968%20Datsun%20Roadster
/?track=share_email_album_view_click_
(http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/mtbdavid/1968%20Datsun%20Roadster/?track=share_email_album_view_click)

In a message dated 5/2/2010 2:24:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Mtbdavid2 at aol.com writes:

After  much thought and reluctance I am selling my  beloved 1968 Datsun
Roadster 2000 with solex carbs and B cam.

Motor-2  liter
Transmission-5spd
rebuilt 44 solex carbs, heat shield, new   insulators, new and used K&N air
filters and 70mm velocity  stacks
performance B cam
4 point roll bar with new padded black  cover
original seat belts with hard to find optional shoulder belts.
no cracks  on dash cover
all gauges work including clock
complete reupholstered  intererior in grey
nice pioneer stereo  system with amp, 6 disk CD changer, 4  speakers in car
and one sub  woofer
sport wheels and steering wheel and  fairly new tires but are  cracking on
side wall from sun
new 2.5" exhaust  pipe, flex pipe  off of new ceramic coated header, glass
pipe and large chrome  tip
electronic distributer and new coil and spark plug wires
recently  repainted which cost over 5k. unfortunetly I put a small  chip in
the paint under  the driver's door
rechromed headlight  buckets and front grill and badge
straightened and buffed stainless  steel side molding and new stainless
steel  side molding clips
new chrome soft top snaps
new front air dam
new  competition  shocks, springs and thicker front sway bar
COMPLETE NEW TIMING   CHAINS, GEARS AND TENSIONORS INSTALLED RECENTLY
fairly new canvas top  and  also have original hard top

I am sure I am missing more  upgrades I have  made after owning the car for
12 years..

I  also have a complete spare  motor (includes head and timing gears and
chains) manifold and SU carbs
spare 5 spd tranny working  perfectly
spare set of solex carbs which will  need to be rebuilt and  solex
manifold,
new solex isolators and gaskets

will include  all spare parts listed above plus a box of spare parts for
an
extra  $2k

$10,000 firm without spare parts, $12,000 firm with ALL   spare parts

If interested reply or call David at 510-552-0529. I  have  two huge
folders
with all receipts and can provide more  pictures.

Located in Fremont,  CA
Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Suggested annual donation   $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive