[Roadsters] Looking for some help with a "Dizzy" (Gary Boone) Distributor

pjmill at sonic.net pjmill at sonic.net
Mon May 3 17:40:00 MDT 2010

Hi, Roadsterites!

I'm having an odd problem with a dizzy on a '66 1600.  Can anyone out
there get me in touch with Gary Boone, or whoever is handling these
babies?

Basically, I cannot get this thing to time.  The timing marks on the
crankshaft pulley are no where near the indicator.  I've checked this:

1.  The distributor drive gear is not reversed, it is correct.
2.  The engine does run; badly but it runs.

Thanks!

Paul