[Roadsters] Looking for some help with a "Dizzy" (Gary Boone) Distributor

Gary Boone gboone70 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 18:24:53 MDT 2010

Hi Paul,
I can probably help you figure this out.  If you are installing for the first time, you may have installed the drive coupling (on the lower end of the dizzy shaft) 180 degrees out.  Or the drive gear may be a tooth or 2 off. If you think this might be the case, I can email you instructions for the easiest method for getting the drive gear orientation correct.  Can you see where the timing marks are located with the timing light?
Gary