[Roadsters] aux power jack

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sat May 8 06:39:36 MDT 2010

Thanks to those who offered advise, etc. Now that I read some of the notes that were sent to me, it seems like this is a fairly straight forward process.

Being electrically challenged, I was (am) a little nervous when it comes to doing electrical projects. It is one thing to do rust repair or rust proofing (one project I am in the middle of on a rolling resto); most if not all of which can be undone fairly easily. But it I make a mistake doing wiring, well, a new wiring harness can be pricey!

Thanks again!

(Still clueless but always learning)
Tim
Dairyland Datsuns