[Roadsters] California 1968 SRL311 up for auction

John F Sandhoff sandhoff at csus.edu
Wed May 12 18:02:49 MDT 2010

THIS IS NOT MY CAR

The California Automobile Museum just put a '68 2L up for auction
on eBay.

I HAVE NO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF THIS CAR. I talked
with the museum a short while back after a friend saw this car
in their collection, and they told me it would be going to auction.
>From the pictures, it's a very nice example. For example, the smog
equipment is still intact, original jack I think, and looks like original
spare. It does have the '67-style satin headlight scoops and a tweaked
bumper. Good horn button!

Item #330433104921
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-SRL-311-2000-Roadster-Rust-free-
Sports-convertible-CA-Car-67-1969-70-
_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cef590c19QQitemZ330433104921QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fT
rucks>

I'm posting this because it's been a long time since I've seen what
appears to be such a nice, intact example.  Again, this is not my
car! (Though from the pictures I wish it was...)

-- John
     John F Sandhoff   sandhoff at csus.edu   Sacramento, CA