[Roadsters] Fwd: eBay Seller

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Sun May 16 14:00:30 MDT 2010

"Trust me, it's not easy to keep everyone happy."

Boy, ain't that the truth!  I'm almost done selling off the parts I had
left over from my rebuild, and I can tell you, it's not worth the
hassle.  Some people are very thankful, but far too many get good parts
cheap, then bitch and complain about everything under the sun....

Interestingly, I've had conversations with several vendors, some of
which are very prominent and who are on this list, and I can tell you a
couple of them have flat out said they're so tired of the bull$#it,
they're ready to pack it in, and frankly, I can't blame them.  They day
may come where there won't be ANY roadster vendors not because of a lack
of demand, but rather, because of a lack of desire to put up with the crap.

"the customer is always right" may be a nice catchy slogan, but
sometimes, the customer is just a complete a-hole, and that doesn't make
him "right".

I don't see any issue with that listing, but would be curious as to what
exactly was misleading....

Eddie