[Roadsters] roadsters for sale in Hawaii

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Tue May 18 13:48:02 MDT 2010

got a call from a fellow in Hawaii who wants to sell his roadsters...on the "Big Island" 8 roadsters described as 3 good to get back on the road, one from "the dealership" that "needs a repaint" a '68 that was "restored" in imron green with gold stripes and I assume the rest are parts only. don't know anything else about them other than that, he's asking $8500 for everything. I have no interest or connection to the deal, contact the seller direct if you're interested. his name is Elroy Pauline and phone number is 808-854-4347 or 4743 (he couldn't remember which)
Happy Hunting :-)
Craig