[Roadsters] tune up kit

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu May 20 11:13:20 MDT 2010

Might as well put new plugs wires on while you are replacing the plugs.

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns

---- Matt Kall <mkall at q-marketing.com> wrote:

Hey Gary
My car already has your EI dizzy installed.. I was planning a basic tune up
of the engine this weekend . I had a brain freeze and didn't realize, your
EI by passes most of the parts I asked about. All I really need is new spark
plugs and seems like everyone goes with BP6ES NGK
Matt
BP6ES