[Roadsters] OT- microcars- Subaru 360 van

J KRAKAUER jsk977 at optonline.net
Thu May 20 11:15:31 MDT 2010

This brings back memories from the late 60s or early 70s(can't remember that
well) of a Subi 360 coupe. The front end looked like the picture of the van,
but  with a fastback coupe body.
A newly appointed dealer on Long Island brought one out to an autocross(we
used the runways at Mitchell Field, former AFB) with permission to do a demo
run.  A moderate turn at moderate speed got him way up on two wheels, I
swear it must have been close to 45 degrees. He pulled off, parked and got
out, white as a ghost, calmed down, got back in, drove off and never
returned.

Jerry Krakauer

SRL311 00099