[Roadsters] 2012 US GP

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Wed May 26 17:27:54 MDT 2010

One of the articles says it will be within 10 miles of ABIA, the Austin
Airport. There is plenty of open land both South and East of that
location.y vote is for East because the soil is more stable in that
direction.

We are about 25 miles South of ABIA, so we may just have some visitors
drop in!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Ronnie Day, On 5/26/2010 3:20 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001