[Roadsters] A use for the useless

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Sat May 29 08:58:40 MDT 2010

  I mounted an accessory port on the middle screw of the leading lip of the
glove box door in my '69 1600.  Had to run the ground wire out to the
speaker box mount.  Got 12 volts from the fuse box.  And if you do it just
right (or with luck in my case!) the glove box will still shut, even with
the GPS plugged in.

Paul
Ohio