[Roadsters] Slightly OT--Chrome shop

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 06:36:24 MST 2010

hi tim, a good friend of mine got a bumper from them for a 57 ford. it had a
few imperfections
and he had to send it back for another one. i think, if you're not after
perfect show chrome,
their bumpers are fine. i think they are resonably priced too. they come to
columbus, ohio, to
the good guys street rod show in june.  good luck, bob smith 69 srl 311.

BumperBoyz? www.bumperboyz.com

> My last chiropractor, who has a couple classics including a pristine 63
Impala, told me about them. They travel to shows all over the country,
including a swap meet not too far from me. It seems they do mostly classic
American cars, but I am sure they would do bumpers from our car. They do a
swap for your "core" if they have in stock what you need. I am considering
giving them a couple of my spare bumpers next time they are in southern WI. If
I could save shipping on a couple bumpers, that would be huge.