[Roadsters] Slightly OT--Chrome shop

Tim tputland at charter.net
Mon Nov 1 09:14:32 MST 2010

I missed this link when this post was active on the 311s site. Thanks very much!!

Tim

---- MH <twobeaners at earthlink.net> wrote:

Here is a link to a Forum post regarding chrome work. Read the whole thread
and you'll find a link to some very bad stuff about BumperBoyz.

http://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11590&hilit=Boyz&start=0

Here's the link from that thread:
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47067

I haven't used them, but good luck,