[Roadsters] ZTherapy carbs & needles--was su backwards chokes

Jim Gammon gtpjimgammon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:53:57 MST 2010

Re ZTherapy - I got mine for a 2000 and they worked perfectly. It was so easy
to set them up.

I had previously used another service (Apple) and they screwed the carb jets
up, used the wrong ones. I spent a month fighting them.

BUT Jeff is the guy to use. He knows the carbs inside and out. He has the
parts and is the resident expert. I just didn't know at the time I had ZT do
mine.

Jim