[Roadsters] ZTherapy carbs & needles--was su backwards chokes

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 13:04:56 MST 2010

NOTE: Rest of thread deleted because the mail list software is so damn picky
about length of emails. Frustrating....
Have any of you talked to Steve at Ztherapy? He's a great guy, drives a mean
roadster, and doesn't want unhappy customers.

Good thread on needles (haha..pun intended):

http://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4927

Pete