[Roadsters] Soft top snaps

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Nov 4 06:44:25 MST 2010

Mine has five Dan but I have a vinyl top so might be different than what yours needs/gets. What is your top called...StayFast? I don't remember, it is the kind with the zip out rear window everyone.

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns
---- Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hey everyone,

I realized the other day that my new top did not have the flaps of fabric that
wrap around the soft top frame's scissors arms and then buttons to the top.

Upon closer inspection, the flaps are there but they are tucked behind the
arms.  The installer is going to correct this for me, but I was wondering if
any one could tell me how many snaps are on each flap?  Just want to make sure
I get what I paid for.

Thanks in advance!

Dan
Dairyland Datsuns