[Roadsters] aluminum mags

hallosb at juno.com hallosb at juno.com
Thu Nov 4 11:01:20 MST 2010

New wheels have a clear coat so, you can't polish them.  The old stuff doesn't
so, you are safe with just about any polish. I like Mother's polish and have
always polished by hand. The trick is use lots of rags. The polish pulls out
the grime and turns it into a black residue which, you have to wipe off with a
clean rag. If you don't constantly change out rags, you just smear the black
residue around. Mother's sells a power ball polisher that attachs to your
drill. I've never tried it but, it looks like it would work. Maybe someone on
the list has tried it. Dan'66 1600