[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster in Columbus Ohio on Craiglsist w/472 Cadillac engine....

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 05:55:01 MST 2010

described as a "gasser" project, has a 472 Cadillac engine with TH400 trans....speedway straight axle in front...no title though ;-) the yellow roadster with the corvette looking rear end and home made body kit is up for sale again- $2k would buy that one at this point

some folks are just....real creative (?)

Craig

like I should pass judgement...with one with a supercharged GM 3.8, T5 and tilt wheel in it sitting down in my garage....