[Roadsters] 1967 Datsun 1600 roadster - $2500 (Carson City, Nv.)

68roadster at charter.net 68roadster at charter.net
Sun Nov 14 10:39:05 MST 2010

68roadster at charter.net has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.

Please see below for more information.

Visit the posting at http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/1992191417.html to contact
the person who posted this.

1967 Datsun 1600 roadster

Date: 2010-10-06, 11:04AM

Matching numbers 1967 1/2  fairlady.  My visions of grandure have come to an
end. It's time to get ready to full time rv and I can't take my roadster with
me. The car has aproximately 118k miles and I drive it regularly.  Yea it
looks pathetic but it is so much fun to drive. You may contact me early
afternoons and evenings at 775-884-0140.  I have a hard top and the
convertable top frame.

 Location: Carson City, Nv.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/1992191417.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:

http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/0FGZuV3cvJXLzRWYyVGdhB0cvRXd05CetFWZl5mL
AAAdk