[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster in Columbus Ohio on Craiglsist w/472 Cadillac engine....

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 14:26:53 MST 2010

Oh...my.... Here's the link:

<http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2050890968.html>

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: datsun-roadsters-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:datsun-roadsters-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
chalsted at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 4:55 AM
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster in Columbus Ohio on Craiglsist w/472
Cadillac engine....

described as a "gasser" project, has a 472 Cadillac engine with TH400
trans....speedway straight axle in front...no title though ;-) the yellow
roadster with the corvette looking rear end and home made body kit is up for
sale again- $2k would buy that one at this point

some folks are just....real creative (?)

Craig

like I should pass judgement...with one with a supercharged GM 3.8, T5 and
tilt wheel in it sitting down in my garage....
Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive