[Roadsters] Mt Shasta 2010

Graeme Suckling graemes at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 16 18:01:33 MST 2010

Hi folks,
I have just recd. in the mail the October[?] edition of ROADSTER
magazine from the Datsun Sports Roadster Club of Victoria[Australia]
which has a spread on the Mt Shasta Roadster meet.
The following cars/folks have been pictured: -
Brian and Evan Keating, Eric Gillis, Dom Anderson,RobbPynes, Keith
Williams[Mmmm ICE CREAM!], Patti Dwinell, Jonicji Oygma, Herb Petty,
Jack gregory, Joyce Headley, Mike Young,Dan Anderson, Robb Pynes,
Phyllis Almazon,David Almazon, Neil Levine, Kevin Reid, Andy Kazanis,
Dennis Louthan, Lamar Hilliard, Jack Gregory.
Looks like you folks had a great event and it is nice to put some faces
to some of the names I have been communicating with.
I haven't had time to read the article yet but I will.
Lots more names mentioned in the print :)
If I just happen to win the Lottery I hope to be there 8 & 9 July 2011!
Enjoy the ride!

--
Regards,
Graeme S.