[Roadsters] ROADSTER magazine 10/10 now on the WWW

Kemp LaMunyon Sr. kemp_l at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:48:55 MST 2010

I tried the website listed in the magazine and it requires a user name and
password to get into the site. Can
anyone tell me how I can get a sub to that magazine? It seems like a pretty
good magazine.

Thanks
Kemp
509-525-9871 Yahoo IM-treasure_55

Roll up your sleeves, Put your signs on and get active. United We Stand /
Divided We Fall. I prefer to stand.